Do You Want to Keep You and Your Family Alive, Safe and Healthy?
Coronavirus has entered Nigeria and now everyone MUST do their part to prevent the spread of the virus and stay alive.
With more than 2,900 deaths (and rising) around the world, and more than 86,00 global cases, the Coronavirus has now spread to every continent except Antarctica since it left the shores of China.
The illness was first reported late December 2019 in Wuhan, a major city in central China, and has been rapidly spreading.
Confirmed cases have been reported even in the United States and lates report says one death has been confirmed in the U.S. Countries like Canada, Australia, Germany and the Rest of Europe are not left out. At least 64 countries and territories have been affected.
The Nigerian Ministry of Health has confirmed the first case of the virus in the country and this books comes just in time to provide you with necessary details and information to keep you and your family alive and healthy.
Every explanation in this book is kept simple so that everyone can understand everything about the coronavirus.
In this Book, you would learn;
- How to Completely Prevent Yourself and Family from Infection
- Overview of the Virus
- Source of The Virus
- How It Spreads (Four Ways)
- Detailed list of symptoms and complication
- 16 Crucial Steps to Prevent Infection
- What you didn't know about Wearing Masks and How to Properly Use them
- Five Things to Do If You Are Sick
- The Cure: Steps Taken to Find the Cure WHO & CDC Risk Assessment
......And so much more
Price: N2,000 only
This book is straight to the point (47 pages with precious information) and easy to read.
HOW TO BUY THIS BOOK
- Click on the "BUY NOW" button below
- Make Payment via Paystack (Nigeria's most secured payment platform)
- After Payment is successful, you would be redirected to a page to download the book.
Please NOTE: Price would increase soon
Hurry Up! Before Price Increases
Every Family Needs This Book
Learn more about;
- the risk factors, the symptoms,
- 16 ways to prevent infection and keep yourself and family safe,
- the major types of coronaviruses,
- treatments, and
- how the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) are responding to this new virus outbreak